Formerly "Neil Stone Updates"

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Lori, Sherri, Jill, and Cameron

With all the work and stress involved with our upcoming move to the South, I needed a little time in the city with the girls. I didn't even know that was what I needed until my dear friend invited me to come. I'm still not sure why that bustling city is balm for the soul, but yesterday, that's exactly what it was.

So after a fun lunch at a cafe in Chelsea we ended up here:


That's Rachael Ray with Isaboo sitting on the steps. My friends and I are on the left about four rows up. Watch her show this Friday, March 15 and see us clap and holler with enthusiasm as we watch a celebrity we didn't know promote a TV show we don't watch. We were not there for her other, more famous celebrity of the show. We were there, however, for her delicious smelling cooking segment--a recipe I am looking forward to trying!

For dinner we took a taxi (hey, it was raining!) the few miles to the East Village to hit an old favorite

I'm going to miss this place. I'm going to miss my friends.

I guess it's time for a new adventure.

There are nine (count 'em--nine) links in this post. Did you find them all?


1 comment:

Polly said...

You can never go wrong with a girls day out!!!! I love it, visiting with my friends. glad you had such a fun time!