Formerly "Neil Stone Updates"

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Picture Tutorial

This is what an Eagle Scout Court of Honor looks like.



And this is what it looks like when it's being filmed for a documentary.



This is what it looks like when your brother earns a million merit badges and a rank advancement.



This is what it looks like when you're giving a speech you practiced A LOT because it's hard to see the words and to keep your place on the page, but you do a great job anyway.


This is what some really proud parents look like.


And this is a really happy Eagle Scout!






5 comments:

HMStammler said...

Congratulations Neil!! Look at that smile!! Way to go!! Super!! Fantstic!!

Polly said...

What a fun event. Congrats to two hard working Scouts, and the parents behind them!

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness, what a smile, Neil! This is pretty fantastic and I cannot wait to get to see it or parts anyway, on the documentary. So many take this for granted but it truly is a mark of a great young man.

Hancock family said...

Our Austin is just starting to plan his Eagle project. Thanks for being a great example for him! I know it's a lot of work...!

Debbie C said...

Congratulations to Neil and his whole family! I am an Eagle Scout mom, and I can appreciate how REALLY WONDERFUL you ALL feel. I'm also one of those moms who cry easily, and guess what I am doing now!
Wanted to let you know, that the ladies where I work were saying that on Halloween, their daughters claimed the "tradition" in BRHS is to punch anyone wearing a banana costume. I laughted and told them when and with whom I thought the "tradition" started!! Hope he wore that Superman costume to school! Maybe he will start a new one!